Since 2009, Partnering for Cures has been convening leaders with the experience, creativity, and motivation needed to transform the medical research system.
It is convened annually by FasterCures, a center of the Milken Institute, and connects decision-makers from across diseases who are motivated by the same mission – to reduce the time and cost of getting new therapies from discovery to patients. Stay tuned for information about P4C 2018!
- Life science investors, including venture capitalists, philanthropists, and wealth advisors
- Biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and insurance company executives
- Patients and medical research foundation innovators
- Academic medical center leaders and researchers
- Government decision makers, including federal funders, federal researchers, and regulatory policy makers
What’s on the agenda?
- Hot-Button Panels and Plenaries addressing mission-critical issues such as the future of health data, how to build the science of patient input, and policies for furthering medical innovation
- Time=Lives Talks featuring remarkable speakers whose compelling personal experiences have driven them to pave the path towards cures – sometimes against many odds
- Breakfast Roundtable Discussions that allow participants to find and engage with leaders in their area of interest through focused networking opportunities
Recommend a Speaker
If you know of an executive from industry, academia, or a foundation who is an excellent public speaker and a recognized expert in his or her field, you can recommend a speaker for consideration.
About the Milken Institute
The Milken Institute is a nonprofit, nonpartisan think tank determined to increase global prosperity by advancing collaborative solutions that widen access to capital, create jobs and improve health. We do this through independent, data-driven research, action-oriented meetings and meaningful policy initiatives.
FasterCures, a center of the Milken Institute, is an action tank, determined to remove barriers to medical progress. We have only one goal: to save lives by speeding up and improving the medical research system.
For information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Samantha Mayberry.