Partnerships Accelerating Medical Research
FasterCures is pleased to announce this year's Innovator Presentations!
The following organizations have been awarded the opportunity to present about their cross-sector collaborative initiatives this year.
- Aeras: Business Case for Investment in TB Vaccine R&D
- Allegro Ophthalmics, LLC
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation: ACCESS Program
- Bessor/Brightwaters Pharma, LLC
- BIO Ventures for Global Health: WIPO Re:Search Consortium
- Carnegie Mellon University/Allegheny Health Network: Disruptive Health Technology Institute
- Center for Advancing Innovation/National Cancer Institute
- Chemistry of Life Processes Institute, Northwestern University
- COPD Foundation: COPD Innovation Search
- Curious, Inc.
- Foundation for the NIH: Biomarkers Consortium Sarcopenia Project
- Friends of Cancer Research: Lung Cancer Master Protocol Trial
- Harvard Medical School Center for Biomedical Informatics: 100,000 Patients Platform
- Immune Tolerance Network: TrialShare Clinical Trials Research Portal
- Immunophotonics, Inc.
- Kineta, Inc.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: Targets, Leads & Candidates Program
- Lieber Institute for Brain Development
- Melanoma Research Alliance: Academic-Industry Partnership
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research: Parkinson's Data Challenge
- Neurological Clinical Research Institute: Pooled Resource Open-Access ALS Clinical Trials Platform
- Parkinson's UK: Tracking Parkinson's (PRoBaND)
- Pfizer's Centers for Therapeutic Innovation/Alliance for Lupus Research
- Project Data Sphere, LLC
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center: ISPY2 Collaboration
- University of California San Francisco Health eHeart Study
- ViS Research Institute
- Xalud Therapeutics, Inc.