Recommend a Speaker
Our speaker identification and selection process is an internal one, but we recognize that creativity and innovation in medicine can come from anywhere. We cannot guarantee that the recommendations you submit will be included in the program; however, we will certainly review your suggestion and alert you should we wish to pursue it further.
Before submitting a name, please make sure the individual you are recommending meets the following requirements. Speakers should be:
- C-suite executives from industry, academia or foundations
- Leading philanthropists or venture capitalists
- Prominent scientists and/or patient advocates engaged in constructively disruptive approaches to medical research
- Recognized experts in their fields
- State, national or global leaders
- Excellent public speakers
- Given the volume of recommendations we receive, we cannot reply to all submissions. We review all of them, and if we determine that there is a potential speaking spot, we will contact you.
- FasterCures, a nonprofit organization, does not pay speaker honoraria.
- There are no keynote speeches at Partnering for Cures, only interactive panel discussions and occasional one-on-one interviews. We find this format allows for much more dynamic and candid discussions.
- To understand the quality of speakers and variety of topics at Partnering for Cures, please look at last year's program.