- Register now and be a part of an effort that connects you with others who share and can advance your goal of getting therapies to patients faster.
- A priority code is required to qualify as a non-profit, government, academic or emerging/start-up company attendee. Click here to apply for a discounted rate.
- Members of the press with proper credentials who wish to cover the 2015 Partnering for Cures may apply online here.
|Nonprofit, Government, and Academic Attendees *||$595|
|Start-Up/Emerging Biotechs *||$995|
|* To receive the discounted rate, YOU MUST USE A PRIORITY CODE!
Read below for instructions on how to receive the code.
All registration fees include the following:
- Access to all of the public sessions.
- Participation in the online partnering system to schedule one-on-one meetings.
- Involvement in networking activities including Therapeutic Affinity Roundtables, luncheons, and receptions.
- Access to technical experts for R&D consultations.
To get the nonprofit rate, please do (1) of the following:
- Submit a copy of your organization's 501(c)(3) form.
- Submit a letter from your HR representative stipulating that you are a Full-time employee.
- Send a request for the discounted rate through your .org email address.
- Provide a current web address for your organization.
• Board members, volunteers and trustees are not eligible.
• Trade, industry, or networking-related organizations (and its members) are not eligible.
To get the government rate, please do (1) of the following:
- Send a request for the discounted rate through your .gov email address.
- Provide a current web address for your agency or department.
To get the academic rate, please do (1) of the following:
- Send a request for the discounted rate through your .edu email address.
- Provide a current web address for your academic department or faculty listing.
To get the start-up/emerging company rate, you must meet the following criteria:
- < 100 employees
- < $25M annual worldwide revenue
- No products currently on the market
In addition, you must provide detailed information on your company and its therapeutic focus.
Please email this information in a PDF or email to Joseph Ortega firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 202-336-8902.
Please note that enrollment is discretionary and there are a limited number of discounts available. All discount offers are subject to approval. FasterCures.org and Partneringforcures.org reserve the right to modify these rules and definitions at any time and at its discretion.
You must register before you can access the partnering system.
Upon completing the registration process, you will receive an email with step-by-step instructions inviting you to be part of the partnering system that will allow you to:
- Post your organizational profile to be included in a searchable database.
- Request meetings with other organizations and contacts who share your vision and goals, who may have common interests, or are pursuing complimentary efforts.
Substitutions: Substitutions are acceptable. In order to process a substitution, the original registrant must email email@example.com prior to Monday, October 19, 2015 with the name of the new attendee. After Monday, October 19, substitutions will be made onsite and will require a letter or email from the original registrant with the name of the new attendee. Please note that the original registrant and new attendee must be from the same organization.
Cancellations: All cancellations must be received before 6 pm EST Monday, October 19, 2015 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Fees: $100 for all registrants
Questions: Please call or email Joseph Ortega at 202-336-8925 or email@example.com
The room block at the Grand Hyatt is full. Any P4C hotel reservation changes or new requests may be done directly with the hotel. Please contact the Grand Hyatt New York to update your arrival or departure.
New room requests are based on availability and the group rate cannot be guaranteed. The Grand Hyatt can be reached at 212 883 1234.