Register now to be a part of Partnering for Cures San Francisco (Nov. 14, 2017) to connect with others who can advance your goal of getting therapies to patients faster.
A priority code is required to qualify as a nonprofit, government, academic or emerging/start-up company attendee. Please see below for the criteria to qualify for the priority codes and instructions on how to register for a code.
- General Registrants: $1,400
- Nonprofit, Government and Academic Registrants: $400*
- Start-Up/Emerging Biotech Registrants: $700*
Discounts are also available if the registrant already attended P4C Boston on July 12, 2017.
*To receive a discounted price, you must apply here to receive a priority code for registration
All registration fees include the following:
- Access to all of the talks, plenary sessions, panel discussions and workshops
- Participation in the online partnering system to schedule one-on-one meetings
- Involvement in networking activities, including Breakfast Roundtable Discussions and luncheons
Once you have applied for a discount rate, you will asked to provide some additional information. See below for further details.
To get the nonprofit rate, please do (1) of the following:
- Submit a copy of your organization's 501(c)(3) form.
- Submit a letter from your HR representative stipulating that you are a full-time employee.
- Your email must be a .org email address.
- Provide a current web address for your organization.
- Board members, volunteers and trustees are not eligible.
- Trade, industry or networking-related organizations (and its members) are not eligible.
To get the government rate, please do (1) of the following:
- Your email must be a .gov email address.
- Provide a current web address for your agency or department.
To get the academic rate, please do (1) of the following:
- Your email must be a .edu email address.
- Provide a current web address for your academic department or faculty listing.
To get the start-up/emerging company rate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Fewer than 300 employees
- Fewer than $25 million annual worldwide revenue
- No products currently on the market
In addition, you must provide detailed information on your company and its therapeutic focus.
Please note that enrollment is discretionary, and there are a limited number of discounts available. All discount offers are subject to approval. FasterCures and Partneringforcures.org reserve the right to modify these rules and definitions at any time and at their discretion.
You must register before you can access the partnering system.
All registrants will receive an email with step-by-step instructions inviting them to be part of the partnering system. P4C Connect will allow you to:
- Post your organizational profile to be included in a searchable database.
- Request meetings with other organizations and contacts who share your vision and goals, who may have common interests or are pursuing complimentary efforts.
Substitutions are acceptable. In order to process a substitution, the original registrant must send an email to Joseph Ortega no later than approximately three weeks prior to the conference (October 27 for San Francisco) with the name of the new attendee. After those dates, substitutions will be made onsite and will require a letter or email from the original registrant with the name of the new attendee. Please note that the original registrant and new attendee must be from the same organization.
All cancellations must be received before 6 p.m. Eastern October 27 for San Francisco via email to Joseph Ortega.
Cancellation Fee: After those dates, there will be a $100 cancellation fee.
Please contact Joseph Ortega at 1-202-336-8925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.