Register now and be a part of an effort that connects you with others who share and can advance your goal of getting therapies to patients faster.
A priority code is required to qualify as a nonprofit, government, academic or emerging/start-up company attendee. Click here to apply for a discounted rate »
Members of the press with proper credentials who wish to cover the 2016 Partnering for Cures may apply online here »
|Nonprofit, Government and Academic Attendees *||$595|
|Start-Up/Emerging Biotechs *||$995|
|* To receive the discounted rate, YOU MUST USE A PRIORITY CODE!
Read below for instructions on how to receive the code.
All registration fees include the following:
- Access to all of the talks, plenary sessions, panel discussions and workshops
- Participation in the online partnering system to schedule one-on-one meetings
- Involvement in networking activities including Breakfast Roundtable Discussions, luncheons and receptions
Discount Code Requirements
To get the nonprofit rate, enter your .org email address and do one of the following:
- Submit a copy of your organization's 501(c)(3) form
- Submit a letter from your HR representative stipulating that you are a full-time employee
- Provide a current web address for your organization
Board members, volunteers and trustees are not eligible.
Trade, industry or networking-related organizations (and its members) are not eligible.
To get the government rate:
- Enter your .gov email address
- Provide a current web address for your agency or department
To get the academic rate:
- Enter your .edu email address
- Provide a current web address for your academic department or faculty listing
To get the start-up/emerging company rate, you must meet the following criteria:
- < 100 employees
- < $25M annual worldwide revenue
- No products currently on the market
In addition, you must provide detailed information on your company and its therapeutic focus.
Please note that enrollment is discretionary, and there are a limited number of discounts available. All discount offers are subject to approval. FasterCures.org and Partneringforcures.org reserve the right to modify these rules and definitions at any time and at its discretion.
Substitutions: Substitutions are acceptable. In order to process a substitution, the original registrant must email email@example.com prior to Friday, Oct. 28, 2016, with the name of the new attendee. After Friday, Oct. 28, substitutions will be made onsite and will require a letter or email from the original registrant with the name of the new attendee. Please note that the original registrant and new attendee must be from the same organization.
Cancellations: All cancellations must be received before 6 p.m. EST Friday, Oct. 28, 2016, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After Oct. 28, there will be a $100 fee for all registrants.
Partnering for Cures takes place at the Grand Hyatt New York located at:
109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal
New York, New York, USA, 10017
To book a hotel room, please contact the hotel directly.