Register now to be a part of Partnering for Cures Boston (July 12, 2017) and Partnering for Cures San Francisco (Nov. 14, 2017) to connect with others who can advance your goal of getting therapies to patients faster.
A priority code is required to qualify as a nonprofit, government, academic or emerging/start-up company attendee. Please see below for the criteria to qualify for the priority codes and instructions on how to register for a code.
|Full price (1 conference)||$1,400|
|Full price (both conferences)||$2,100**|
|Nonprofit, Government and Academic Registrants|
|Discount price (1 conference)||$400*|
|Discount price (both conferences)||$700**|
|Start-Up/Emerging Biotech Registrants|
|Discount price (1 conference)||$700*|
|Discount price (both conferences)||$1,200**|
*To receive a discounted price, you must apply here to receive a priority code for registration
**If purchasing registration for both conferences, you will pay for both now and receive a priority code to register for Partnering for Cures San Francisco later
All registration fees include the following:
- Access to all of the talks, plenary sessions, panel discussions and workshops
- Participation in the online partnering system to schedule one-on-one meetings
- Involvement in networking activities, including Breakfast Roundtable Discussions and luncheons
Once you have applied for a discount rate, you will asked to provide some additional information. See below for further details.
To get the nonprofit rate, please do (1) of the following:
- Submit a copy of your organization's 501(c)(3) form.
- Submit a letter from your HR representative stipulating that you are a full-time employee.
- Your email must be a .org email address.
- Provide a current web address for your organization.
- Board members, volunteers and trustees are not eligible.
- Trade, industry or networking-related organizations (and its members) are not eligible.
To get the government rate, please do (1) of the following:
- Your email must be a .gov email address.
- Provide a current web address for your agency or department.
To get the academic rate, please do (1) of the following:
- Your email must be a .edu email address.
- Provide a current web address for your academic department or faculty listing.
To get the start-up/emerging company rate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Fewer than 300 employees
- Fewer than $25 million annual worldwide revenue
- No products currently on the market
In addition, you must provide detailed information on your company and its therapeutic focus.
Please note that enrollment is discretionary, and there are a limited number of discounts available. All discount offers are subject to approval. FasterCures and Partneringforcures.org reserve the right to modify these rules and definitions at any time and at their discretion.
You must register before you can access the partnering system.
All registrants will receive an email with step-by-step instructions inviting them to be part of the partnering system. P4C Connect will allow you to:
- Post your organizational profile to be included in a searchable database.
- Request meetings with other organizations and contacts who share your vision and goals, who may have common interests or are pursuing complimentary efforts.
Substitutions are acceptable. In order to process a substitution, the original registrant must send an email to Joseph Ortega prior to Wednesday, June 21, 2017, with the name of the new attendee. After June 21, substitutions will be made onsite and will require a letter or email from the original registrant with the name of the new attendee. Please note that the original registrant and new attendee must be from the same organization.
All cancellations must be received before 6 p.m. Eastern Wednesday, June 21, 2017, via email to Joseph Ortega.
Cancellation Fee: After June 21, there will be a $100 cancellation fee.
Please call or email Joseph Ortega at 202-336-8925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.